When thinking about protein, salads usually don’t come to mind. I’m here to change that with this basic recipe. I have a simple salad that is full of protein and will leave you feeling full for hours! Did I mention that this has 41 grams of protein?
- Ginger Sesame tofu (or a plant based chicken like MorningStar farms or Gardein)
- Shelled edamame
- Broccoli slaw
- Sliced almonds
- Ginger Sesame dressing
- Won ton strips (optional)
- Cook the tofu and edamame according to instructions. I will do this step last if I want my salad to be a little warm.
- Chop romaine
- Mix veggies together, garnish with sliced almonds and dressing.
- Allow some time for the tofu and edamame to cool. Add on top.